Tuesday 3 July 2012

Exciting, exciting

Massive Olympic excitement. We are in the Stadium which is such a buzz. Rehearsals are tiring and they are only going to get longer. My latest schedule tells me we have rehearsals every night until midnight in the week leading up to the opening ceremony - crazy! We seem to have been dancing in the rain during every stadium rehearsal so far. I am hoping it doesn't rain on the night however we live in England and who knows what the weather might do?! The stadium isn't covered with a roof so it's safe to say that if it does decided to rain...we will get wet!


I have also been getting the last train out of London so I can be back for work the next day. However this has often meant that I haven't been getting home until around 3:30 am. It's safe to say I am shattered but happy. This has been such an amazing experience so far and I feel privileged to be a part of it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment